Facilitate™ is based on the successful SimPlant™ software from Materialise Dental and helps to ensure accuracy and can help to avoid unpleasant surprises during implant surgery. It also provides better control over the esthetic outcome.
A complete planning system
– Plan the whole treatment, including sinus lift, bone grafts and choice of abutments
– Developed for Astra Tech implant system
– Pre-operative planning and less chairtime
– The concept is based on a 3D visualization of the patient’s anatomy and the software helps you to measure and locate vital structures, such as the mandibular nerve, sinus cavities and nasal floor.
The software program also contains 3D images of implants, abutments and teeth. This ensures efficient, accurate and reliable planning of implant positions, sizes and number of implants, and abutments to be used.
Simplified and more predictable surgery
– Comprehensive information about the patient’s anatomy
– Guidance for each individual implant regarding position and size
– The surgical guide helps to replicate the virtual planning at surgery
When the case is planned, a surgical guide is ordered to make sure that the planning result will be replicated in the real surgical situation. The surgical guide and instruments are specifically designed for Astra Tech Implant System™ and comply with the unique benefits of the Astra Tech BioManagement Complex™. It is a combination of important key features such as the implant surface, the implant design, the abutment connection and the soft tissue contour.
Outstanding communication tool
– All members of the implant team base their decisions on the same information
– Makes it easy to explain the treatment to the patient